Golden Nugget Customer Service
Contact Golden Nugget
- (702) 385-7111
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Golden Nugget
Golden Nugget is a luxury casino-hotel located in Las Vegas, Nevada on the Fremont Street Experience. The property is owned and operated by Landry's Restaurants. It is the largest casino in the downtown area, with a total of 2,345 deluxe guest rooms and suites. It has also maintained AAA's Four Diamond rating consecutively for 32 years from 1977 through 2009. It is one of only two resorts inside the city limits of Las Vegas to earn this distinction, the other being The Resort at Summerlin. Golden Nugget was founded in 1946. Thus it is considered to be one of the oldest casinos in the city. Golden Nugget has a rich media history, a lot of movies such as Diamonds Are Forever (1971), Smokin' Aces (2006), Next (2007), The Grand (2008) were filmed there.
Golden Nugget is ranked 131 out of 1060 in Hotels and Resorts category
Golden Nugget Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Golden Nugget to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Woodbury, New Jersey, United States
- West Berlin, New Jersey, United States
- Haddonfield, New Jersey, United States
- Absecon, New Jersey, United States
- Laughlin, Nevada, United States
- Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States